Point to Ponders:
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Adhaar Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID card). While travelling or at time check into Hotel or Resort.
- Carry your luggage as per weather advisory.
- Do not carry any valuable or jewellery which are not required
- Carry your medicine kit if you are suffering from any inheritance disease like asthma, blood pressure, sugar etc.
- Please mention, if any special request or surprise you are planning for your loved one at the time of booking.
- It is advisable do take care belonging, luggage or valuable items (if any).
- Check your room, washroom, charging plugs at the time of check out of your hotel or resort and leaving your vehicle.
- Comfortable Journey of yours is our motto at the time of booking your tour with do mention exact number of person, number of room, extra bed, vehicle seating capacity and luggage capacity. If any change informed our travel expert 3 days prior the date of journey.
Term and Conditions:
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- A/c will not be operational of the Vehicle During the Hills Drive
- Standard check in 1200 Hrs / check out time 11:00 Hrs. Until unless Specified.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- In case of any delay or cancellation in flight or trains company would not responsible for any refund
- Company would not be responsible for any type material or injury while travel.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- SGWLyons Tourism (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Booking amount – 100% Advance for Ticket booking.
- Booking amount – 25% of total package at the time of booking
- Balance payment of 75 % of total package cost to be clear at the time of delivery of voucher, itinerary and fact sheet of your package booked.
- The booking are made well in advance; all payment must be clear before minimum 30 days of date of departure of your tour.
- The booking are made on short notice; all payment must be clear within 2 to 3 days.
- The booking are made on spot check in; all payment must be made at the time of booking only.
- No credit policy is available at any of the reason / conditions.
- The booking are made after reaching on resort/hotel; payment must be paid at the time of check in only.
- All guests have to make necessary arrangement of payment on priority basis as and when requires by our operation department.
- For hotel / package booking in 4* / 5* resort and above, payment must be made at the time of booking or earliest basis. Maximum 24hrs time limit for payment for the booking is given by resort/ hotel managements.
- Payment terms is subject to change as per date of booking, travel date, travel season, sold out dates, category of hotel booked
- Before 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 1500/- per person
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% on total package cost
- 14 -07 Days prior to departure 50% on total package cost
- 07- 03 Days prior to departure 75% on total package cost
- With in 03 Days/No show Full amount / non refundable
- These are cancellation rules as per the industry norms but in some considerable cases, we will give our best effort to minimize the cancellation charges.
Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge.
- Refund will given only on cancellation of booking, subject to the concellation policy.
- No Refund of any unveiled services – During entire package.
- No Refund of any unveiled meals which is ideally included in package – during hotel stay / itinerary.
- No Refund for unveiled or unavailability of complimentary service of hotel / resorts.
- In Case of A/c Failure in vehicle, maximum refund amount will be @ 1/- Per KMS and maximum liabilities will be total KMS traveled during the itinerary. If a/c was not working from the first point of using the vehicle.
- Any amount of refund will be adjusted in future bookings for same sector / same guest / only where it was booked previously.
- Difference of package rates between season and off season will be applicable at the time of new booking as per the actual and refund amount will be adjusted in the same.