|Sharing – Plan||Cost Per Student||Type|
|Quad – without Food||2190 Per Person||Non AC Transport – Room Only|
|Quad – with Food||3990 Per Person||AC Transport, 7 Meals, GST – All Inclusive|
Package Cost Includes:
» 3 nights’ accommodation in hotel or resort envisaged
» Meals as per tour plan / Daywise itinerary
» All the sightseeing as per itinerary by private vehicles FTP.
» Airport and Railway station transfers
» All Transportation by Individual Vehicle
Package Cost Excludes:
» Does not includes any airfare (On Request) and train fare (On Request)
» Any other item not mention in the inclusions
» Any Extra Meals other than inclusion
» Any Entry Ticket, Activity, Camera Fee, Tips etc.
» Any expenses personal in nature likewise laundry, phone bills etc.
» GST on billing amount as per slab.
Point to Ponders:
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Adhaar Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID card). While travelling or at time check into Hotel or Resort.
- Carry your luggage as per weather advisory.
- Do not carry any valuable or jewellery which are not required
- Carry your medicine kit if you are suffering from any inheritance disease like asthma, blood pressure, sugar etc.
- Please mention, if any special request or surprise you are planning for your loved one at the time of booking.
- It is advisable do take care belonging, luggage or valuable items (if any).
- Check your room, washroom, charging plugs at the time of check out of your hotel or resort and leaving your vehicle.
- Comfortable Journey of yours is our motto at the time of booking your tour with do mention exact number of person, number of room, extra bed, vehicle seating capacity and luggage capacity. If any change informed our travel expert 3 days prior the date of journey.
Term and Conditions:
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- GST extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- A/c will not be operational of the Vehicle During the Hills Drive
- Standard check in 1200 Hrs / check out time 11:00 Hrs. Until unless Specified.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- In case of any delay or cancellation in flight or trains company would not responsible for any refund
- Company would not be responsible for any type material or injury while travel.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- SGWLyons Tourism (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Booking amount – 100% Advance for Ticket booking.
- Booking amount – 25% of total package at the time of booking
- Balance payment of 75 % of total package cost to be clear at the time of delivery of voucher, itinerary and fact sheet of your package booked.
- The booking are made well in advance; all payment must be clear before minimum 30 days of date of departure of your tour.
- The booking are made on short notice; all payment must be clear within 2 to 3 days.
- The booking are made on spot check in; all payment must be made at the time of booking only.
- No credit policy is available at any of the reason / conditions.
- The booking are made after reaching on resort/hotel; payment must be paid at the time of check in only.
- All guests have to make necessary arrangement of payment on priority basis as and when requires by our operation department.
- For hotel / package booking in 4* / 5* resort and above, payment must be made at the time of booking or earliest basis. Maximum 24hrs time limit for payment for the booking is given by resort/ hotel managements.
- Payment terms is subject to change as per date of booking, travel date, travel season, sold out dates, category of hotel booked
- Before 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 1500/- per person
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% on total package cost
- 14 -07 Days prior to departure 50% on total package cost
- 07- 03 Days prior to departure 75% on total package cost
- With in 03 Days/No show Full amount / non refundable
These are cancellation rules as per the industry norms but in some considerable cases, we will give our best effort to minimize the cancellation charges.
Amendment Policy:Amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge.
- Refund will given only on cancellation of booking, subject to the concellation policy.
- No Refund of any unveiled services – During entire package.
- No Refund of any unveiled meals which is ideally included in package – during hotel stay / itinerary.
- No Refund for unveiled or unavailability of complimentary service of hotel / resorts.
- In Case of A/c Failure in vehicle, maximum refund amount will be @ 1/- Per KMS and maximum liabilities will be total KMS traveled during the itinerary. If a/c was not working from the first point of using the vehicle.
- Any amount of refund will be adjusted in future bookings for same sector / same guest / only where it was booked previously.
- Difference of package rates between season and off season will be applicable at the time of new booking as per the actual and refund amount will be adjusted in the same.
Agra Jaipur Cost Saver Tour Package
1 Nt Agra | 2 Nts Jaipur
Duration: 3 Night / 4 Days | Tour Code: BGTGTT4.2
Day 1: Agra Arrival, Agra Sightseeing
On arrival at Agra Railway Station / Airport, our special vehicle will pickup you from Station, take transfer to Hotel or Resort. Agra another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Check in to the hotel & get fresh. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz. Overnight stay at Agra.
- The Sikandra Tomb “The Emperor Akbar “Mausoleum or Burial Place”
- The Taj Mahal Complex “An UNESCO World Heritage Site”
- Evening Kalakriti Show at Eastern Gate of Taj (Optional)
Day 2: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Night stay in Jaipur.
Meals: Breakfast Only
- Agra Fort “A Red Sand Stone Historic Fort”
- Fatehpur Sikri “An UNESCO World Heritage Site”
- The Buland Dawarza “The Gate of Victory”
Day 3: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Night stay in Jaipur.
Meals: Breakfast Only
- Amer Fort and Palace “An UNESCO World Heritage Site”
- Jal Mahal “The Grand Red Stone Palace – In Middle of Man Sagar Lake”
- City Palace “Now Royal Museum and Residence”
- Jantra Mantra “An UNESCO World Heritage Site”
- Hawa Mahal “The Palace of Wind Situated on Edge City”
Day 4: Jaipur- Delhi, Delhi Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Meals: Breakfast Only
Tags: agra jaipur, cost saver, budget, economy, cheap, tour, trip, holiday, travel, package, agra jaipur cost saver tour, agra jaipur budget tour, agra jaipur economy tour, agra jaipur cheap tour, agra jaipur cost saver tour package, agra jaipur budget tour package, agra jaipur economy tour package, agra jaipur cheap tour package, bgtgtt4.2